About Me...

I am a full-time student, mother, and employee. I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm majoring in Elementary Education because I love kids and would like to make a difference in some, if not all kids I come in contact with. After graduating with my bachelor's degree I plan on joining the Airforce as an Officer. I also plan on retiring from the military and after I retire, hopefully I will be able to pick up where I left off and become an elementary school teacher.

Positve Expectations

Having high expectations for my students will influence their achievement and attitude in my class. I believe my kids will be motivated to learn and strive for excellence if I show them I care and believe in them. Student success is limited only by adult expectations. With that being said, I believe having high expectations for your students in the beginning, is the start for having a successful school year!