About Me...

I am a full-time student, mother, and employee. I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm majoring in Elementary Education because I love kids and would like to make a difference in some, if not all kids I come in contact with. After graduating with my bachelor's degree I plan on joining the Airforce as an Officer. I also plan on retiring from the military and after I retire, hopefully I will be able to pick up where I left off and become an elementary school teacher.

Increase Academic Learning Time

If you look in several classrooms today you will find the teacher doing most if not all the work. According to research, the person who does the work is the person who learns. My plan is to increase the amount of time my students are working, so I can increase their learning. It's a proven fact that people who work and put in effort always achieve more than those who don't.