About Me...

I am a full-time student, mother, and employee. I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm majoring in Elementary Education because I love kids and would like to make a difference in some, if not all kids I come in contact with. After graduating with my bachelor's degree I plan on joining the Airforce as an Officer. I also plan on retiring from the military and after I retire, hopefully I will be able to pick up where I left off and become an elementary school teacher.

iTunes University

I plan to use iTunes U in my classroom. I believe iTunes U will be a very useful tool for my students, parents, and myself as well. By using iTunes my students can download information pertinent to what I was teaching and upload it to their iPod. They could listen to this information over and over at their convenience whenever and wherever they like. As a teacher, I could get ideas from iTunes U and can use it as learning tool while I'm teaching.