About Me...

I am a full-time student, mother, and employee. I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm majoring in Elementary Education because I love kids and would like to make a difference in some, if not all kids I come in contact with. After graduating with my bachelor's degree I plan on joining the Airforce as an Officer. I also plan on retiring from the military and after I retire, hopefully I will be able to pick up where I left off and become an elementary school teacher.

Good Classroom Manangement

As a future teacher I plan to manage my classroom; not discipline it. I'm going to organize student's, space, time, and materials so that student learning can take place. In my classroom I will practice procedures, so my students will know what is expected of them. My classroom will not run on a list of rules, because a rule is a dare to be broken. By doing this I plan to run a classroom with little confusion or wasted time.