About Me...

I am a full-time student, mother, and employee. I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm majoring in Elementary Education because I love kids and would like to make a difference in some, if not all kids I come in contact with. After graduating with my bachelor's degree I plan on joining the Airforce as an Officer. I also plan on retiring from the military and after I retire, hopefully I will be able to pick up where I left off and become an elementary school teacher.

Google Documents

Google Documents will be a great tool to use in my classroom. Not to mention it's free and won't cost my student's or their parent's a dime. My student's will be able to create power points, forms, word documents and much more. They will also be able to pull up information they have saved on Google Documents without looking for or keeping up with a flash drive. I think everyone should take advantage of Google Documents because it's free and a it's a wonderful tool for everyone, not just teachers and students.